Academic Technology Services
The Digital Accessibility Team
Mike Harding is an Accessibility, Technology, and Media Specialist. David Unruh is an Accessible Technology Specialist. If you have any questions about digital accessibility, instructional materials (APM 237), Universal Design, or any academic technology software, please contact the Digital Accessibility Team.
Available for workshops, one-on-ones, and assessments from 9 am to 5 pm.
- Creating Accessible Documents in Google Docs
Google Docs is the widely used word processing application through Google Apps. Google Docs is missing some key accessibility functions, but the methods in this training will increase the accessibility of documents produced through Google Docs.
- Using CaptionSync to Caption Your Videos
Learn about CaptionSync, the captioning solution for your Fresno State video content.
- Using Acrobat Pro to Create Accessible Documents
Acrobat tools make it easy to create accessible PDFs and check the accessibility of existing PDFs. You can create PDFs to meet common accessibility standards, such as Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and PDF/UA (Universal Access, or ISO 14289).
- Creating Accessible Web Pages in OUCampus
Learn some common pointers to make your Fresno State web pages more accessible and address any critical issues.
- Any questions you have about accessibility, instructional materials, digital materials, Canvas, or academic technology in general.