What is Adobe Acrobat Sign?
Adobe Acrobat Sign is a cloud-based e-signature service for faculty and staff to easily send, sign, track, and manage signature processes using a browser or mobile device. Adobe Acrobat Sign we will be reducing costs while also expanding integration with our Adobe Creative Cloud product offerings.
Adobe Acrobat Sign and Adobe Acrobat Pro
Please note Adobe Acrobat Sign and Adobe Acrobat Pro are not the same product. Documents signed using Adobe Acrobat Sign will be able to open for view using Adobe's Acrobat Reader or Acrobat Pro. Given the ease of tracking documents and activity log of signers, Adobe Acrobat Sign is the university's preferred electronic signature software for all signatures.
Can we still use DocuSign?
Yes, until we finalize the transition to Adobe Sign in April 2022. You can continue to sign DocuSign documents that you receive and use existing powerform links released by campus offices until we have completed the transition. NOTE: After April 2022, you will no longer be able to access DocuSign and the powerforms or templates will cease to function.
Technology Services will archive all completed DocuSign documents before the transition end date. You will get a link to a tutorial on how to access your completed documents.
|January to April 2022||Transition to Adobe Sign|
|April 2022||Cutoff - Docusign ceases to function|
Getting Started with Adobe Sign
Adobe Acrobat Sign Login
Use your @mail.fresnostate.edu email address when logging into Adobe Acrobat Sign.
Adobe Acrobat Sign online training
Adobe Acrobat Sign Simulation
Send. Sign. Track. Done. In under two minutes you can see just how easy it is with
Send. Sign. Track. Done. In under two minutes you can see just how easy it is with Adobe SignSimulated Experience
Getting help with Adobe Sign Issues
Call the Service Desk: 559-278-5000
Fresno Specific FAQ’s
- Yes, until your transition to Adobe Sign is completed and you do not have any pending DocuSign documents in progress.
- Once your transition is completed your DocuSign account will be disabled and you will only have access to Adobe Sign.
- Only if you have a document in progress or not yet completed.
- In this case you will only be a Viewer in DocuSign and unable to create new documents. Your Adobe Sign account will be enabled and you will be able to send new documents from Adobe Acrobat Sign only.
- In this case you will only be a Viewer in DocuSign and unable to create new documents. Your Acrobat Adobe Sign account will be enabled and you will be able to send new documents from Adobe Acrobat Sign only.
- When your documents have been completed your DocuSign account will be disabled.
Yes, Adobe Acrobat Sign may be used to send documents for signature to email addresses not ending in @mail.fresnostate.edu. The recipient will be presented the option to retain a copy of the document once completed.
- Yes. After April 2022 the DocuSign account will be closed and the templates and powerforms will cease to work.
- Make sure you archive your completed documents for future use. We are creating instructions on how to archive your completed envelopes.
- Lower cost to participating CSU’s
- Integration with the Adobe family of products
- Peer reviews indicate it’s easier to use
- It excels in security and integration
- It has higher user satisfaction and reviews
Yes, Staff and Faculty members with Group Administrator role will have access to add members to their group to access templates or workflows belonging to the group.